What information do we hold about you?
We collect contact details and other personal information when you;
- Fill in a booking form/ make a booking enquiry/ become a volunteer or trustee
- Provide us with your contact details because you wish to know about activities at the centre or provide a service to us.
- We also have CCTV monitoring in and around the building. Notices tell you where CCTV operates. This is only viewed by staff for the purpose of safety and security.
How will we use the information about you?
- To contact you about your tKC activities, invoices or bookings
- We will not disclose your personal data to any organisation, company or person, unless required to do so by law.
- If you make a booking, we will use the contact details you have provided to advertise your tKC based events or services on social media sites and posters.
- We will give the contact details you have provided details to people in the community who wish to contact you about your business and services.
- With your consent we will contact you with relevant information or invitations to get involved with activities at tKC
Access to your information and keeping it safe
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. We will provide you with this within 28 days.
- You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- We will regularly remind you to update or amend any information we hold about you.
- You can ask us to delete / destroy information about you at any time
- We keep your information secure digitally and in paper form.
Retention of data
- If you are no longer involved with the Kenilworth Centre, we will securely retain your data for 3 years.
- We will then permanently delete the information from our system and shred any paper documentation.
- You can ask us to delete and destroy information we hold about you at any time.