theKenilworthCentre is a charity, run as an independent community-based organisation, we are really dedicated to supporting the Kenilworth Community.
Our mission is to be a community hub for the whole town by providing an affordable and quality venue for local clubs and groups, signposting, offering support and safe place to meet for the town’s young people alongside hosting Radio Abbey, Kenilworth’s Own Radio Station.
Our Community Hub
- Affordable venue for a variety of organisations.
- Youth Clubs throughout the week, offering a safe and secure place for teenagers to meet up with friends.
- Outreach for young people who prefer to socialise in less safe locations around the town, we run an outreach service, where youth workers go out at night and talk to young adults about the risks of alcohol and drugs.
- Radio Abbey – Kenilworth’s Own Radio Station keeping the community informed & entertained.
Accessible to All
- Disabled lift and easy access into the building.
- Reasonable room rate hire.
Meet our Amazing Team:
- Holly Hewitt – Centre Manager
- Louise Male – Administrator
- Michaela Anderson – Finance
- Sam Metcalfe – Mentoring and Youth Club Lead
- Munjit Rai, Andrea Kinsey and Beth Zeen – Youth Workers
- Richard Dickson – Chairman of Trustees
- Joe Carter – Treasurer
- Mandy Brougham
- Jim Price
- David Littleford
- Rachael Graham
- Miranda de Freston
- Michael Anderson
Want to get involved or know more?
Please drop in or send us an email.