theKenilworthCentre is a registered charity. Run as an independent youth and community-based organisation, we are dedicated to supporting the Kenilworth Community. We have been a charity since 2011, when the Centre was no longer run and funded by Warwick District Council, and are reliant on income from room hire and small grants and donations.
Our mission is to be a community hub for the whole town by providing an affordable and quality venue for local clubs and groups, signposting, offering support and safe place to meet for the town’s young people alongside hosting Radio Abbey, Kenilworth’s own Radio Station.
Our Community Hub
- Affordable venue for a variety of activities, organisations & clubs
- Youth Clubs throughout the week, offering a safe and secure place for teenagers to meet up with friends
- Additional Youth and Wellbeing activities. See ‘What’s On’ drop down menu
- Rain & Shine Stay and Play
- Radio Abbey – Kenilworth’s Own Radio Station keeping the community informed & entertained.
Accessible to All
- Easy access with a ramp into the building, a lift to the first floor.
- Disabled toilets on ground floor and first floor.
Want to get involved or know more?
Please drop in or send us an email.